Jeyflex Consultants states its intention to establish, implement, and maintain a quality management system designed to ensure that its consultancy services in the provision of compliance solutions (regulatory affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality assurance, and Local Agency) in pharmaceutical products and medical devices are fit for their intended purposes in line with the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Further, we state our commitment to meeting and exceeding customers’ stated and implied needs through a process of continual improvement.
To achieve these, we shall:
- Determine and demonstrate compliance with the needs and expectations of our customers, including applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Allocate adequate resources and provide the necessary information required for appropriate management of the interrelated processes and activities throughout the organization.
- Establish a mutually beneficial relationship with our clients, suppliers, stakeholders, and other partners.
- Review the performance and continuing suitability of the quality management system with a view to enhancing customer satisfaction and ensuring continual improvement.
- Empower our employees to establish and set functional objectives and targets. These objectives shall be measurable and will undergo periodic reviews to ensure achievement.
- Ensure that our processes and activities are conducive both for the occupational health and safety of the employees and the immediate and global environment.
- Ensure that the organization monitors its context by periodic review of its Internal and External Issues.
The company shall standardize, periodically audit, review, and continually improve our quality management system, business processes, and services.